Do you want to honor an amazing teammate who always goes the extra mile at work and beyond? Now there is a way to show this individual your appreciation.
Please help us nominate exceptional employees who exemplify Trojan values in their work!
Awardees will be selected based on a demonstrated commitment to the following Trojan values:
- Search for the Truth
- Service to Community
- Free Inquiry
All USC Finance Division staff members are eligible to receive the Finance Staff Recognition Award.
Nomination and Selection
- Nominations may be submitted online at financestaffaward.usc.edu or by emailing your nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next nomination deadline is July 7, 2017.
- The Finance Staff Recognition Committee will review all nominations and select a new winner each quarter.
- Winners will be notified by their supervisor and the Finance Staff Recognition Committee.
- Stories about the nominee’s commitment to specific Trojan values will be considered favorably in the selection process.
Each awardee will receive the following to recognize his or her achievement:
- Special award ceremony held in their honor to recognize their contributions
- Invitation to an annual recognition lunch hosted by Jim Staten (USC Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer)
- Some additional surprises!
Nominate a deserving colleague: click here to access the nomination form.